Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Cheap Thrills

If you only had a hundred pesos to spend, would you still come out of the mall feeling happy? I recently thought of this when one fine day, I opened my wallet and found only 20 friggin pesos!lol. Don't worry it ends happily, well, as happy as finding a BPI withdrawing machine can be, but that's beside the point. I raised the budget a notch higher and asked if having less monetarily can still put the same smile on my face. You know what? The answer is surprisingly yes! haha! I could still be the happy mallrat with only 100 with me. Mind you most of the things I thought of were food, but to each his own right? So without further ado, here is my cheap thrill list!

1.Definitely my number 1, no-fail pick-up, regardless if I have 100 o 1000- Zagu! A medium-sized milk tea with extra pearls and crystals! Love!- PHP 46
2.Back issues of magazines like Lucky, Teen Vogue and Domino- PHP 72
3.Pippo's ice cream- PHP 30 for a scoop in a waffle cone.
4.Cute girl panties from Metro Ayala- PHP 39 (i think this is an overshare?! haha)
5.KFC Chik'n fillet! I had this last night with alveel! PHP 78 and it comes with a drink and fries- you can't beat that!
7.Potato Corner Trio (Sour cream, BBQ and Cheese)- PHP 70
8.DVDs or should I say DBDs cos that's how the sellers say it!- 3 for PHP 100 (where my mom gets them)
9.Street food like banana-q and turon! Im not sure how much they are now but pretty sure no more than P10 for each!
10.Those red ribbon snack deals where you get a palabok, iced tea and a slice of cake for 75! I think my love for palabok is becoming apparent.
11. And one more for the road! Mommy's Pizza! The last time I checked one box of these cost PHP 72 and i've been a fan ever since a box cost PHP 36!

What about you? What are your cheap thrills?

No comments:

Post a Comment