Monday, October 5, 2009

Thankful List 10/5

I don't have much words, I'm just gonna get right down to the gratitude.

1.Thank you God for sparing most of the Philippines from Supertyphoon Parma.
2.Reconnecting with religion. I guess it takes big events to really reassess what you've been doing to your life, and what you value. Thank you for the reminder.
3.Thank you for friends you can talk serious and shallow with. Sheila Go this is you.
4.Thank you for opportunities to step outside the box and meet new people and actually have a really good time.
5.Thank you for bag benefactors like Jason, haha.
6.I'm grateful for a smoother/funnier relationship with my mom. Don't get me wrong, its not like we all out hated each other, it's just that for some strange reason, we've been getting along better. I hope i'm not jinxing it for writing this.
7.Thank you for the internet.
8.I'm grateful for the barage of new shows to barage me!

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment