Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Too Much Wine


photo from thatschic.net

I love the idea of wine colored lips (like this gorgeous looking girl i found in thatschic.net). There's something vampy and effortless about it. If you think about it, it's a great way to get drama with the least bit of effort (I say this because the other dramatic makeup option would be the smoky eye, and that takes up more time and tools to achieve).
I couldn't get this look out of my head so I got myself some wine-colored lipstick today. Unfortunately, I couldn't quite find a shade as dark as hers. I guess the one I settled for will have to do right now. I'm actually quite happy with it, and rocked it all afternoon in the mall :)

Here's my take


It looks much darker and wine-y in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment