Thursday, March 26, 2009

Good Girl


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By closetidealist
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By closetidealist
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By closetidealist
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By closetidealist
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By closetidealist


I finally got around to watching "Love in the Time of Cholera". I read the book months ago and found myself so in love with the story. Finding a dvd so I could see the story come to life was an entirely more challenging matter. Thank God for torrents!

I guess the story must've stuck in my subconscious more than I thought because I found myself craving for something "old world" to wear as I was getting dressed the other day. I ended up with this vintage top with embroidered detail (from my mom, i think). The lead character did her hair up in braids too, so I guess this was my version :p

*Wearing: Vintage white top with embroidered detail, Cult Femme khaki shorts, Marco Gianni shoes, Kenneth Jay Lane inspired ring from Cotton On, Gold studded cuff from Rustan's*

**Photos by Tyrell and Tom-tom**

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of that story, but the pictures of you are gorgeous! They're so relaxed and sweet. I love the braids!

    xx.mavi

    ReplyDelete