Sunday, March 8, 2009

New Beginnings


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By closetidealist

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By closetidealist

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By closetidealist *jason (my blog administrator, punching bag,24/7 savior and favorite person in the world (on most days) oh, he's the bf too:p) and the closet idealist*



Why the new blog?

Everybody grows up, even spoiled vain bratty princesses. I would like to believe that I'm older now, and wiser, and have learnt some of life's lessons. The last year has pounded into my head that it's always better to send positive energy out into the universe, because when you do that, it sends more than its fair share back to you.

So instead of the gloom and doom that i was used to venting out in my last corner in cyberspace, I choose to now concentrate on things that make me smile, and things that make me happy. Shallow as it may seem, clothes, fashion and dressing up do just that for me. So does the beach, evident in my first set of posted pictures.

Expect to see just that and more on closetidealist, because not only is it a place where i call on the powers of the secret to send me items to fill up my ideal closet, it's also a space where i can be my cheerful, chirpy,positive and optimistic self, even if the whole world thinks its really uncool to be so. So obsess with me, surf with me, and let's see where this new wave takes us :)

*Photos taken on the beach behind Jace's house*

No comments:

Post a Comment