Sunday, March 29, 2009

Impromtu


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By closetidealist
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By closetidealist
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By closetidealist
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By closetidealist
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By closetidealist


Sometime last week, my mom woke me up, saying we were going on the hunt for a place to build our very own beach house. This is where we ended up. I loved everything about it. Now if only money falls from the sky or certain financiers cooperate.. I am "the secreting" this one. :)

*Wearing: Charles and Keith Aviators, thrifted red dress, old old white Havaianas flip flops*

2 comments:

  1. oh, this is a great spot to build your beach house. where is this by the way?

    your dress is very nice too. the color is perfect for summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have to take us there if that happens. i'm crossing my fingers for you guys!

    ReplyDelete