Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sack dress


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By closetidealist
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By closetidealist
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By closetidealist
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By closetidealist yay for my new cage shoes! :)


The last thing you want to do when it feels like a hundred degrees outside is to put on something dark and clingy. I don't know about you but those are my personal sentiments. This sack dress of sorts was just hanging in my closet waiting for the perfect hot day. I feel like this is going to be on constant rotation for the summer, never mind if its reminiscent of a lab coat, haha!

P.S I am in love with my new nude cage shoes from maimai! Thanks mai!xx

*Wearing: no label linen white dress (lab gown?), Ichigo nude cage shoes*
**Photos by maimai

1 comment:

  1. I love that dress! It's so simple, but paired with those shoes, it looks simply fabulous!!

    xx. mavi

    ReplyDelete