Monday, March 23, 2009

maimai love


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By closetidealist maimai and me

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By closetidealist

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By closetidealist

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By closetidealist this is her with her PRP bet last season, Phillip Tampus


I'm excited. My sister maimai will be home from uni in less than a week. I'm not only looking forward to some shoes (hint hint), but also having a resident photographer and make-up artist at home with me! Yay!

These photos are a blast from the past- taken from the last time that she was home, from a random night out. A friend was in a fashion show and we were there to cheer her on :) Maimai ended up having her photo taken with Proj runway Phil. contestant and that made her night.

My sister is crazy about make-up. When she's home, I suddenly get really lazy to put mine on myself. I guess all those times of hard work and sacrifice (lol) have made her realize her true calling! She wants to be a make-up artist now and has even started a blog about it! Take a look at musingsofafrustratedmua ! I may be a little biased but i'm beyond impressed! go mai! :)

4 comments:

  1. oh, that's so sweet! yes, having a sister is the best, i have 3 sisters hehe. we share clothes, shop together and everything! i bet you're very excited to see her soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THose pictures are SOOO pretty!! :)

    xx. mavi

    ReplyDelete