Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Stud Lovin'


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By closetidealist
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By closetidealist
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By closetidealist
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By closetidealist at 2009-03-18


These days I'm crazy about studs. In any size, shape and form. If you don't beleive me, I'll let the outfit attest to my love...

*I'm wearing a C8 studded shirt, no label black sailor shorts, Bett's studded gladiators, studded bangle from India, black bands from cotton on, a black ring froma random bazaar and my trusty rolex.*

**Photos by yours truly and Tyrell Skye. (P.S He's a 5 year old)**

4 comments:

  1. Hello, incase you do not look at the other post first I had been looking for the song you had as well from the super 8mm film it is by Sigur Ros the song is called Saeglopur!

    I really hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those studded gladiator sandals are fierce! i love how heavily studded they are!


    http://ckuf-info.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Sam! Comments are open na! yay!
    What happened to Cybill's posts? Does she have a fashion blog of her on na? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love those studded sandals!

    the ring is from Rebel Gear? Some random shop in Robinsons Galleria :)

    ReplyDelete