Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Stealing from the Boyfriend's Closet


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By closetidealist

**striped shirt from cottonon,thrifted vest,navy shorts were a present, checked short from jayjays,boat shoes from robertson's,jeans from efekt and capoeira rope belt**

My boyfriend and I had one of those days when there was nothing really particularly interesting to do, so I decided to take on a pet project that had been brewing in my head for quite a while! I've always wanted to challenge myself and see if I could survive and still look somewhat presentable (and cute) if I only had his clothes to work with. I ransacked his suitcase and thought the best way to go about my hunt was to come up with a theme. I ended up with Nautical Inspired- that was quite an easy theme to pin down considering majority of his clothes were red, white and blue! Also, the rope belt he uses for capoeira helped cinch the whole thing (pun intended :p)

Anyway, the results..


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By closetidealist
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By closetidealist
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By closetidealist at 2009-03-16


i sort of cheated and ended up using my red flats and my sister's red headband. i just had to! i couldn't fit into jace's boat shoes and my hair was getting really messy!

photo credits go to jace.xxx

4 comments:

  1. when was this? and who took your photos? haha ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi mai! this was when jace was still here, maybe a week before he left. and of course, he took my photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a vest sort-of-like that hahahaha

    p.s:i love the belt sam

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi mike! i didnt even know about hey garcon! im a fan too! haha you do? that makes 2 things you and jace both have (i think you both have the same cardi too)!you guys should do a dance number :P

    ReplyDelete